Georgia has two State Representatives (State Reps).
(links provided below)
SRC State Rep Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Respond by request of SRC Chairman or Int’l Rep to chapter events within state.
- Act as liaison between the SRC Board and chapters.
- Act in an advisory capacity when assisting chapters in punitive issues.
- Attend semi-annual Conference meetings, if possible. Fall meeting mandatory.
- Attend mid-year Board of directors meetings.
- Compile and maintain accurate emails and contacts for all chapters in jurisdiction.
- Notify SRC board and webmaster of any changes in contact information of the chapters in their jurisdiction.
- Attend SRC Board Meetings and other functions.
- Other duties as assigned.